2017 Fall Festival Activities
- Super-Tall Walk-Through Corn Maze - 3 acres, 12 feet tall! $4 per person, age 3 and under free.
- Straw Fort - made of BIG bales! Something fun for the bigger kids! $4 per person, age 3 and under free. No charge for adults. Have fun with kids and keep watch over them.
- Goat Walk – You might wonder, “Just what is a goat walk?” It is a tall bridge that goats climb to get some feed. Goats like a steep climb and you’ll enjoy watching them make the climb and sending up the feed. $1 for goat feed.
- Duck Race – Enjoy pumping water to move the rubber duck to the finish line ahead of other pumpers! $1 per duck.
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins - Take a little red wagon out to our 8 acre pumpkin patch to Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin or choose your decorating or jack-o-lantern candidate from the already picked pumpkins on the wagons.
Tractor-Driven Hayrides To The Pumpkin Patch
Includes a drive along Corny Boulevard - on weekends from Sept. 23 through Oct. 29
Saturdays 10 am - 5 pm | Sundays 11 am - 4 pm
$1 per person, age 3 and under free
- Straw Play Area – kids love to throw straw - here they can!
- Cornstalk Tunnel – fun for kids!
- Boot Hill Cemetery – Read the funny tombstones!
- Log Cabin Playhouse
- Mini Corn Maze for Little Tykes
- Kids Arts & Crafts on weekends
FAMILY FUN PACK
- Save with our package of 20 tickets for $20 which includes an Altenburg's coupon for $1 off a $10 farm market purchase and a Taco John's coupon.
- 1/2 PRICE WEEKDAY ACTIVITY PACKAGE Corn Maze, Straw Fort, Goat Feed and Duck only $5 per person Monday-Friday.
Party At The Pumpkin Patch!
Looking for a place to hold a birthday or other party? For fall weekend parties, we offer an enclosed area with tables for you to set up your food and cake. There is no charge for this party space; you and other guests would pay for pumpkins and other activities. Please make your reservation at least 1 week in advance. Please call (715) 884-2808 for more information.